FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Makeover Inspections & Consulting LLC
Makeover Inspections & Consulting
launches an InterNACHI exclusive opportunity to its members to become Renovation Consultants
Makeover Inspections & Consulting LLC, today announced their Renovation Consultants program. Expanding on their current services to provide Renovation Consulting to the Mortgage Industry. Makeover is building a national network of renovation consultants to perform pre construction inspections and draw inspections for clients and lenders that are using a renovation mortgage to buy & renovate or refinance & renovate a property.
* Makeover will assist members with obtaining their HUD #
* Makeover offers full administrative services to it’s consultants at NO COST (Report Creation, Accounting & More)
* Makeover provides FREE training
* Makeover provides FREE reporting software and mobile applications
* Makeover assigns consultants clients as requests come in from lenders
* Makeover provides consultants with designated territory / service area
* Makeover provides consultants with FREE marketing services
Makeover will recruit, train and administer the consulting services in all 50 states while assigning designated territories to InterNACHI members that meet the companies criteria.
Tom Michalic the founder of Makeover said “This program will be the only national network that can offer HUD Consulting, Conventional, VA, USDA and Construction Perm inspections on this scale. All other providers can not offer HUD Consulting services at this level”.
The company has also developed a proprietary app that all of the consultants will use in the field that ties the entire process together between lenders, clients, contractors, consultants and Renovation Lending Software.
Michalic said “We are building the Fastest, and most comprehensive process from start to finish to service the renovation loan industry. The Makeover Mortgage process was trademarked several years ago as a process, and this opportunity adds another layer to our industry leading process. Makeover can not only service the industry, but we can also perform all of the services too. Such as Mortgage Lending, General Contracting, Real Estate Brokerage and Renovation Consulting. Makeover has the credentials and has performed all these services which gives us an intimate understanding of each phase of the process like no other company in the industry.”
This is a great opportunity for InterNACHI members that want to add an additional service to their existing inspection businesses. The consultants will be paid based on the fee schedule provided by Makeover plus mileage per inspection if the project is more than a 30 mile round trip from the consultants place of business.
Michalic said “We are excited to leverage the highly trained network of InterNACHI inspectors to provide a very high level of service and quality. We like to say we have the best boots on the ground, and offering this opportunity to InterNACHI members was clearly the best organization to engage to scale the program.”
Makeover has created a badge that will be issued to all consultants that meet the criteria and complete the training and onboarding process. The InterNACHI members that are interested in the opportunity must meet the following criteria.
* Minimum 3 years of Home Inspection experience
* Must be in good standing with the State Home Inspection license requirements
* Must have renovation, construction, remodeling or estimating experience
* Must be able to cover a large geographical area (approximately 75 mile radius or more)
* Must complete the Makeover training and onboarding process.
* Must be able to adhere to and perform the duties outlined in the independent subcontractor agreement.
For more information about the opportunity members can visit